Income Tax Prep
Professional Income Tax Preparation for almost 40 years
Some of Our Tax Services Include:
- Tax preparation with e-filing (Personal, Business and Corporate) T1, Corporate tax returns T2, and Trust Returns T3, US Tax Returns
- Date of Death Tax Returns, and Final and Estate tax returns
- Rental, Farming and Fishing tax returns
- Tax planning advice
- Audit protection, T1 Adjustments
- Social entitlement programs
- Employment Expense
We will find you the maximum deductions with our expertise…. A few examples:
- Medical expenses
- Disability and caregiver amounts
- Pension income splitting
- RRSP’s, Home Buyer’s Plans, Lifelong Learning plans
- Tuition and education amounts, transfers and carry forwards, interest
- Moving expenses
- Canada workers benefit
- Capital gains/losses
Eby’s Business Services asks the right questions in order to find you the maximum deductions to alleviate your tax pain. Our office is open year round with friendly staff ready to assist. Haven’t filed your taxes for a few years or a decade? No problem! We can help!
Come in today and see why we are one of the most valued tax companies in the Comox Valley
- Corporate Year End T2 Preparation, with online filing
- Preparation of financial statements
- Calculation of T5’s earnings and dividends where required
- Forecasts and consultations
- Trusts and estates
- All Canada Revenue Agency reporting requirements and forms
Our accounting services are led by Terry Greene:
After graduating from the University of Saskatchewan in 1971, Terry began his career working in public accounting in with Coopers & Lybrand in Saskatoon. He continued to work in public accounting in Victoria from 1985 to 2014, eventually founding Strategic Tax Group Ltd., where he specialized in US tax return preparation. He is now licensed to practice with the IRS for preparation of US tax returns and with CRA for Canadian tax.
Tired of spending long frustrating hours totaling receipts and invoices? We can help!
- GST/HST preparation, and remitting your payments
- Accounts Payable and Receivable services
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Keeping all your business records up-to-date and organized in Quickbooks
- Preparing your year-end business information for your Corporate or Personal tax returns
We can help you set up your business with the government, (including registering for GST/HST, WCB or payroll where required), or we can take over existing bookkeeping records. We can also communicate with the government on your business’s behalf. Our in-house accounting staff can also prepare your Corporate year end. Eby’s staff is experienced with all forms of business bookkeeping: retail, logging, restaurants, personal services, non-profits and strata corporations, among many others.
Bring in your records once a month or quarterly. Our rates are very reasonable, and tailored to the services your business needs. Our experienced and dedicated bookkeeping staff will be happy to help your business thrive.
Payroll Slowing you Down.... Eby's can help!
- Payroll processing, all types of businesses, all types of pay periods and formats, including commissions.
- FMEP and wage garnishee calculations and filing
- ROE preparation and filing
- T4 generation and filing.
- WCB preparation and filing.
- Special benefits and deduction calculations.
- Statutory Holiday hour calculations.
- Source Deductions calculations and filing.
- Record-keeping and storage.
- Communicating with the government as required regarding ROE checks, payroll and EI Audits, etc.
We can take over a pre-existing payroll, or we can help you register your business for payroll with the government.
Once your company and employees are set up in our system, all you do is provide your completed timesheet and any changes in employee information. We will process your payroll and can send it to you by fax or email, or leave it for physical pick-up at our reception area.
Print/Desktop/Scan & more
- Copies - Black and White / Colour
- Printing - Black and White / Colour
- Office Supplies
- Public Fax Service
- Coil/Comb Book Binding
- Scan and Email
- ID Photos, Passport, Firearms, Visa's
- Paper / Card stock
- Business and Rack Cards
- Print Ads / Web Ads
- Photo printing
- Resume Services
By appointment only
Our custom framing department has a wide selection of samples to select the perfect frame for your photos, artwork, or what have you. Choose from a large variety of mattes to complement your framed art. We also offer glass replacement, dry mounting, canvas stretching, and shadow box or memorabilia framing.
We also offer a selection of prepackaged frames ranging from 4x6 to 18x24 in wood and metal finishes. As well as a variety of multi-opening frames, and collage frames.
Phone 250 339 4031
Ready in only 5 minutes
Canadian and International passports, Visas, Firearms, Status cards etc.
Guaranteed acceptance: We will do a re-shoot if Service Canada deems your pictures unacceptable (valid only for Canadian passports).
If possible wear black or darker/neutral colours. DO NOT wear white, pastel, neon or bright colours. $15.00 (includes taxes) - Family discount - Four or more gets one free!
At Comox Photo we print images with the Epson Pro 7880 24” roll feed printer. We print on Epson Premier Lustre photo paper, or Magiclee Artist Stretch Canvas. We use Epson UltraChrome K3 ink. Let us print your photographs, panoramics, collages or other projects at any standard or custom size up to 24” wide.
We remove dust, scratches, tears, disfigurements, red eye and more. Other digital editing services include; colour corrections, BW/colour conversions, multi image stitching and collaging. Bring in your old or damaged photos for a free estimate. Digital Editing rate is based on $75/hr